Sunday, June 19, 2016

Since you've you been gone.....







  I feel like I can breathe again....Kelly, you are singing what is in my soul.  I am rediscovering how much fun I used to have in SL again.  Of course, I had to lick some wounds and now I have screwed up trust issues.  (Yes, I will admit that one but really what normal person doesn't on SL?) We did have a good laugh because the new girl looks exactly like me.  (Well, we knows he does have a type)


BUT
    I am having fun again.  The old Lola is back again.  She runs around naked...She shops for genitalia.. (don't ask) She learns to work an open collar...Men flirt with me and I do too.. I dance on poles...I pinch guys' asses...

                 


                                The things you are suppose to do on SL
                                                            Yes, I said it.  

   SL should not be filled with restrictions;it should not be like real life.  What is the point of logging on just to live your RL in here?  I am not criticizing people who like to have a rl fantasy life in here. You want the kids and your prefect dog.  You do that and enjoy every minute of it.  Everyone should just live your SL to the fullest.  This also means helping people enjoy their SL lives too.  SL is filled with those twisted individuals that are not truly happy in life.  If these people try to take your joy of what this world has to offer, you need to get rid of them.  You should embrace those people  who accept you for your quirky humor and love of fuzzy rabbits.  They should love your ability to put any song lyric into a serious conversation.  "Lovely ... Never, never change ..Keep that breathless charm
Won't you please arrange it? 'Cause I love you...Just the way you look tonight...."
   I have one amazing person in my life now.  We have known each other for ALMOST 4 years.  (We both can't believe its gone so fast)  He has probably been one of the greatest support systems I have had on here in those years.  He has yet to try to change me because he may love my vast knowledge of musical lyrics in my head.  He even lets me pinch his ass.  


 

       
                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment