Thursday, March 27, 2014

I am tired of winter.....

      My closest friends in SL know that I live in a very crappy place during the winter.  I may see snow from October to end of April..(Yes, the end of April.)  This year I am living in the city with the highest snowfall in the USA.  I guess if you are going to deal with the snow, you should be the most.  (As of yesterday, I am at 133 inches or a little over 11 feet )  I guess I could deal with the snow if it wasn't so "fricken" cold.
                                                                                                                                                               




   So I tend to be crabby more on SL during this period because I am so tired of the weather.   (Also jealous that my SL partner lives in a very sunny and warm Southern California city)




    So my friends in SL that think I am just unbearable to be around right now, I apologize with all my heart.






The only thing I can look forward to is the fact that....


8 more days until the first pitch

(Granted the first month, we will watching from the stands in parkas and mittens)



Just for fun for the baseball fans:  Top ten closer entrance songs


No comments:

Post a Comment