Wednesday, November 11, 2015

*Shakes my Head*

Oh its be awhile........

     I really don't know why I do not write as much.  I actually enjoy writing.  I guess I lack a motivating factor that compels me to write.   I was reading a profile of a person I used to know and saw she was writing a blog. Of course, I just kinda think that I could do so much better.   So what has happened to Lola since I wrote last?
  • Lola still has the same SL partner.  (Really, I do)  Before you think it, he still visits me daily unless he has a business trip overseas.  (Which was the reason I did start writing a blog, keep me entertained when he was away)  It isn't always easy and some days I think about detaching his only mesh part.  In the end, you just have to work things out and remember what is important.
  • Browns still haven't made the playoffs since 2002.  The best thing is my partner's team is just as bad.  (He wouldn't say the "best thing") Our current competition is who is getting the better position in the draft.  
  • I am now known as a "classic avatar" or like I would say " refuses to buy into the whole mesh body thing".  Shapes have become so unrealistic.  Women's boobs can poke eyes out and asses can now have their own area codes.  Clothing ads will show avatars with lower parts that should appear on the back ends of horses.  (6 inch gaps between thighs...really is that realistic?)  
  • The GOP is looking for a new nominee for president.  Right now, Donald Trump is currently in the lead.   I will let that sink in for a minute.  I hope to get a good laugh from this a year from now.
  • The Christian Right is upset that Starbucks' holiday cups are just red this year.
  • I still live on the same sim.  James and I are just creatures of habit I guess.
  • Duran Duran and Adele released a new Cd this year.  The new Star Wars is a month away.  
             Duran Duran Pressure Off
             Adele Hello  

  So a lot has changed and a lot stayed the same.  Lola must write more often.  (Well, should easier this week, James will be overseas this week.)  So more random thoughts to come.....
                          

                                                


 

No comments:

Post a Comment